Tuesday 8 February 2011

Jean Shorts.

Ive been wanting a pair of jean shorts for a very long time. So I searched and searched for the perfect jean shorts, finding a few completely out of my price range a long the way. But none took my fancy.


I thought to myself: "why not buy a pair of jeans and cut them up yourself?"


Well of course!

So I visited one of my favorite vintage shops in London, Beyond Retro.


Beyond Retro London, Leaflet.
When I got home, with total excitement and also nerves (?!) I cut up my jeans and ended up with a sexy pair of light jean shorts by 'Lee'. I also bought myself a nice black belt to go with it. Take a look.

Jean shorts by 'Lee' from Beyond Retro, Black 'Dockers' Belt from Beyond Retro, London.

The wonderful story of Natalie's jean shorts.

http://www.beyondretro.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment